5-6pm: Acting 101
6-7pm: Acting 201
6-8pm: Junior Production, "Wizard of Oz"
5-6pm: Drama Movement
6-8pm: Dramatic Production, "The Nutcracker"
6-8pm: Stage Crew
5-6pm: JR Improv
6-8pm: Drama Llama’s Improv
5-6:30pm: Little’s Production- "Autumn Fairies"
5-7pm: Musical Theatre
5-6pm: Acting 101- Ages 8-11
· Our Acting 101 class is designed for students who are new to the Acting world and want to start learning. In Acting 101 students will receive a coursebook\supplement where students will learn the fundamentals of Acting. Students will learn the following: Impromptu Speeches, Monologues, Improv, Mime, and Pantomime. With these basic Acting skills students will be able to have a solid foundation for Acting.
6-7pm: Acting 201- Ages 11+
· Our Acting 201 class is designed for students who have had previous Acting experience or can match it in maturity level. In Acting 201 students will receive a coursebook\supplement where students will learn the advanced forms of Acting in character work. Students will learn the following: Introductory Speeches, Duo Scenes, and Poetry. With these Advanced Acting skills students will be able to have a solid foundation on character work that will assist them in auditioning for plays or for commercial work.
6-8pm: Junior Production, Red Riding Hood & The Wizard of Oz. – Ages 6-12
· Our Junior Production is designed for students who are newer and wanting to get into the world of Theatre. Students will receive a coursebook\supplement that will help guide them through their play process. Students will perform two plays each semester. Students will learn auditioning, rehearsal processes, and one tech week.
5-6pm: Drama Movement – Must Audition
· This class is designed for students that have a real passion for Acting and for using Acting to motivate and move an audience. Students will perform a variety of movement pieces such as the following: music used to create a scene, slam poetry, and students creatively coming up with motivational pieces to perform.
6-8pm: Dramatic Production, The Nutcracker. – Ages 11+
· Our Dramatic Production is designed for students who have had Acting experience before. Students will receive a coursebook\supplement that will guide them through their play process. Students will perform a full production each semester. Students will learn auditioning, the rehearsal process, full dress rehearsals, and full tech weeks.
6-8pm: Stage Crew- Ages 8+
· This class is designed for students with a desire to learn how Theatre works backstage. Students will receive a coursebook\supplement that will assist them with learning their duties to put on a successful performance. Students will learn things such as the following: stage management, set design, audio, lighting, makeup, directing, and more.
5-6pm: JR Improv- Ages 6-11
· Our Junior Improv group is designed to give students the experience of short form improv. With a series of topics students are tasked with coming up with scenes based on their imagination. Students will follow a series of steps to ensure they have successful scenes. The Junior Improvers will open the Advanced Improv shows monthly!
6-8pm: Drama Llama’s Improv- Ages 11+
· Our Drama Llama’s Improv team is designed to give students the experience of short and long form improv in an performance setting. Students are tasked with coming up with scenes based on the suggestions audience members give. The Drama Llama’s will perform in monthly shows for audiences.
5-6:30pm: Little’s Production, Spring Time Fairies & Let It Snow- Ages 4-7
· Our Little’s Production is designed to help beginner students to have the confidence to get up on stage and act! Students will put on two performances each semester. Students will learn how to audition and memorize their lines.
5-7pm: Musical Theatre- (Singing, Acting and Dance), ages 8-12
· This class is designed for students in acting, singing, and dancing. All be rehearsed and performed in this class! For the first hour, the students will be working with a music instructor to learn songs. During the second hour, choreography and acting will be taught. The students will then be able to combine their singing, dancing and acting skills to perform them all at once!